Ready to get on the road to success? To book your driving lessons either complete the form on this page for your local Bill Plant Driving School Instructor to contact you to arrange your first lesson or if you’d prefer to make a booking with a member of our Driving School Customer Services Team please give us a call directly on 0330 555 2254.
Collingwood Insurance gives students the chance to get the private practice they need with a dedicated learner driver insurance policy giving them all the protection they need!
Get £20 off a new short term policy and up to £20 off every subsequent short term policy – for learner driving insurance with Bill Plant Driving School.
- Fully Comprehensive, Third Party Fire and Theft, Third Party Only (Annual Policies only)
- Short term policies from 7 days to 24 weeks durations (Initial policies must be a minimum of 28 days. 7 day policy available for additional purchases) or Full Annual policies
- Learn to drive in almost any car**
- Insure your own or someone else’s vehicle
- Drive parents, relatives or friends car without risk to their No Claims Bonus
- Insure a second vehicle for half price**
- Instant Online Cover and Certificate issue
Learners must be accompanied by a driver over 21 years of age, who has held a valid full UK/EU/EEA Licence for at least 3 years.
– Flexible Short Term Insurance for Learner Drivers is a cost efficient way to insure learner drivers before they hold their own full licence.
– Comprehensive cover to drive someone else’s car without any risk to the owners insurance.
– Targeted at provisional license holders wanting to get the private practice they need in a parent’s, grandparent’s, relative’s, or a friend’s vehicle.
– They can insure most cars subject to eligibility.
– Can be purchased as top up insurance on family or friends car or as a full insurance policy if the learner driver is vehicle owner.
**For full terms and conditions, please see the terms and conditions of the insurance policy offered by Collingwood.
Karen Jefferson – Bill Plant Driving School Instructor says:
“I feel this offers an invaluable service to my pupils. I live in a rural area where public transport is very limited and young drivers need to be able to drive in order to get to work, socialize etc. However, with the economy as it is many of them cannot afford a car and only have access to their parent’s vehicle whilst learning. Sometimes these parents are very reluctant to put their no claims bonus “on the line” whilst their kids are learning and this is where Collingwood provide an option.
I always explain to the parents (and the pupil) the benefits of extra practice in the final run up to the test and how Collingwood can help. Once the parents understand their bonus will not be affected as the pupil holds the learner driver insurance in their own name and that after an initial 28 days they can “top-up” the policy all for as little as a couple of quid a day, their interest has massive benefits…allowing them valuable road experience just before their test”
Looking to book your driving lessons? Complete the form on this page for a member of our Driving School Customer Services Team to contact you back to arrange your first FREE lesson or if you’d prefer to make a booking directly please give us a call on 0330 555 2254.