Bill Plant Driving School offer a nationwide proactive approach to Occupational Road Risk with products and services specifically designed to meet business needs. Our service will assist companies make substantial saving in fleet operating costs and give peace of mind, knowing that the process of fleet driving assessment and training aids their duty of care compliance. Employees will be more confident, more productive, more risk aware and become ambassadors for your brand while out on the road.
Fleet driving Training is all about driving in a safer and more efficient way, both the employee and business benefits.
- Driver Awareness Training – Pre and post training written report
- Post Incident Training – Pre and post training report
- EcoDriver Training
Employment Driver Assessments are a simple tool to enable business to pre-empt incidents.
- Pre-Employment Driver Assessments with written report
- Post-Employment Driver Assessments with written report
Driver training courses specifically designed for drivers of plugin hybrid and full electric powered vehicles.
- Overcome range anxiety and maximizing economy
- Journey planning and safe charging of vehicles
- Specific driving techniques duty of care obligations.
Fill in the form to receive more information about in car training or call our dedicated fleet management team on 01765 645020.
We look forward to hearing from you.