Bill Plant Driving School is one of the UK’s largest providers for expert Driving Instructor Training nationwide! We train hundreds of new instructors each year to educate the next wave of learner drivers. The next one could be you!
Please note that whilst our in-car training courses are not currently operating due to Coronavirus, the first stage of all our Driving Instructor Training courses can be successfully completed online in the comfort of your own home and is available between £25 and £100! Here is the link to our Part 1 Training alongside Online Payment.
By paying for a course in full you are guaranteed a position within our Training Academy for the remaining parts of your course, which will be scheduled once the in-car aspects of the courses resume.
Alternatively, payment plans are available for those looking to start their Driving Instructor Training through the online parts of the course. Subsequently, trainees can pay for the remaining in-car sections at a later agreed date.
In addition you will receive professional guidance and assistance from Bill Plant Driving School’s Training Support Team to help guide you through all the aspects relating to our courses.
Why train with Bill Plant Driving School?
- The National Driving School of the Year 2019
- Driving Instructor Training available from just £995
- By choosing to join Bill Plant Driving School, you’ll receive all your training fees back as franchise credit!
- Flexible payment options are available including Partial Payments & Direct Debit.
- 52 hours of expert in-car training with experienced and fully qualified training instructors – which works out at just £19 per hour
- Receive 20 hours additional FREE Driving Instructor Training when you join us on a PDI Licence
- Guaranteed Driving School Franchise (PDI & ADI) upon completion, but importantly not compulsory!
- Receive a copy of Qualified: The Guide to Becoming an Approved Driving Instructor (RRP £18.99) alongside other learning materials all within the stated price
Why Become A Driving Instructor?
Training to become a Driving Instructor doesn’t just give you a job, it gives you a vocation offering years of extraordinary job satisfaction and flexibility. Here are just some of the reasons you should change career and become a driving instructor.
- Be Your Own Boss – Being a Driving Instructor allows you to be your own boss. You control the days and times you work to be flexible around family and life’s events.
- Supply the Demand – Demand for Driving Lessons across the UK is on the rise. Driving Instructors are needed nationwide to meet this demand meaning a great opportunity awaits you.
- Earn More – You decide when you work, so you decide what you earn. More hours of tuition means higher earning potential. We estimate a Driving Instructor working the same 40 hours as an office worker can earn between £35,000 – £40,000 per annum.
If you have any other questions about becoming a Driving Instructor, take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions or contact a member of our team.
Regional Driving Instructor Training
Cover up to 52 hours of in-car instructor training at your own pace and in a location familiar to you with our Regional Training Programme.
Regional courses are perfect for budding driving instructors still in full-time employment seeking a career change. Train on evenings and weekends to fit around your schedule.
Intensive Driving Instructor Courses
Intensive Driving Instructor courses are available for those seeking to become a driving instructor in the shortest time frame possible. Intensive training programmes are available in London, Ripon (North Yorkshire), Manchester and Birmingham (and surrounding areas) with a Bill Plant Driving School Instructor Trainer.
Residential Driving Instructor Courses
Bill Plant Driving School also offer a Residential Driving Instructor Course at our base in Ripon, North Yorkshire. The intensive course is taken over a seven day period with accommodation provided close to our Driving School Academy for all nights you are required to stay.
The course includes a total of 52 hours of in-car training coupled with theory assessments split over three parts