Digital Marketing Executive
Location: Ripon, North Yorkshire
Salary: Competitive based upon experience
Job type: Full time
Bill Plant Driving School was established in 2001 and is the current holder of the Intelligent Instructor’s – National Driving School of the Year award. With its headquarters based in Ripon, North Yorkshire, Bill Plant Driving School has a network of hundreds of DVSA registered Driving Instructors offering driving lessons across England, Scotland and Wales in market-leading Volkswagen tuition vehicles.
Bill Plant Driving School is seeking to maintain and improve its marketing activity to pupils, driving instructors and those training to become a driving instructor. The Digital Marketing Executive will report directly to the Operations Director and work across all departments within the business.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Agency Management. Work and liaise with a number of agencies/channels (PPC, SEO, Paid Social, PR) and suppliers (Printers, Web Development, Designers). Build positive rapport with each to ensure a highly effective and productive working relationship.
- Content Creation. Create engaging new content for various platforms including web, blogs, newsletters, social, emails and brochures.
- Design Management. Create and/or manage external suppliers to create the necessary creative assets for the business across web, social and print.
- Campaign Management. Manage marketing tactics to deliver successful campaigns across our different business departments (such as Learn to Drive, Driving Instructor Training).
- Website Management. Manage the day-to-day activity and content for the company website. Work with the Operations Director and external agencies to both test and refine ongoing web development projects.
- Paid Media. Working alongside our digital media agencies to deliver and manage successful paid media campaigns across search and social media platforms.
- SEO. Be responsible for managing all aspects of SEO activity; from managing the SEO agency to regular manual on-page optimisation.
- PR. Work alongside our PR agency and manage requests from journalists to build positive brand sentiment for the business.
- Social Media. Create and manage ongoing social media content and build out campaigns in-line with a defined marketing plan.
- Email Marketing/SMS Marketing. Create and deliver email and SMS campaigns for different target audiences, as well as internal communication. Copywrite content, manage email templates for assets, distribute and track, analyse and report on the campaign success.
- Analytical. Be well versed with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and other analytical software to report marketing and website KPIs. The ability to spot market trends and act before competitors is key.
Skills and Qualifications
Individuals that are sought after for this role should ideally have experience working within either a digital media agency or have undertaken a client-side marketing role and have several or all the following skills and qualifications:
- Degree Educated. Educated to degree level; ideally in marketing, business or another equivalent qualification.
- Media Experience. You will have previous experience within a Digital Marketing role including demonstrable experience of generating and managing digital marketing activity. A thorough understanding of SEO best practise and principles. A passion for digital marketing, keeping up to date with the latest trends.
- Analytical. Be analytical, tracking, reporting and making recommendations on campaign activity. Proven skills in using Google Analytics are essential.
- Website Management. Previous experience working on website development projects which have increased sales. HTML or coding skills are not necessary, however, they are advantageous.
- Strong command of the English language and a high standard of English literacy – Both in terms of both spelling and grammar with a high adherence to detail.
- A high degree of computer literacy. Highly proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Strong team-working ability. Proactively and constructively work alongside Head Office Teams, Agencies and Driving Instructors.
- Strong organisation skills and multi-tasking abilities – Keeping track of multiple regional digital marketing campaigns, with both care and efficiency.
To apply please email email@example.com with a covering letter, your salary requirements and CV.