1. The competition period runs weekly by repetition, on a Tuesday.
2. No purchase necessary
3. 10 questions will be asked on a Tuesday, with all correct answers being eligible for the prize draw at the end of the week.
4. There are no age or licence requirements to enter this competition - however please observe the lifespan of the prize in term 17 and note that anyone can enter this competition but in order to carry out the free driving lesson you must be 17 years or older and have a provisional or full driving licence. If you have neither or are too young, you can wait until you can take the lesson or gift it to someone suitable.
5. Correct answers received during the hours of 10:00 on Tuesday – 15:00 on Friday will be entered for the weekly prize draw
6. Only one answer per person per question will be accepted - this will be the first answer displayed by the person at the close of that day. Answers may not be deleted and resubmitted before the day's competition period closes at 15:00
7. Multiple answers received from the same person on the same day will not be counted towards the prize draw
8. The prize is one driving lesson paid for by Bill Plant Ltd direct to the Bill Plant Driving Instructor that the lesson is taken with
9. There are no cash alternatives
10. The prize lesson DOES NOT REPLACE the 'Free' lesson or the '5 for £56 Selected UK Postcodes Only ' deal as offered by standard by all Bill Plant Driving Instructors
11. Prize draws will run between 15:00 – 15:30 each Friday with the winner being notified by a post on the Bill Plant - Driving School Facebook page between 16:01 & 16:30
12. The winner MUST then send a message to us on the Bill Plant - Driving School Facebook page we will in turn message the winner with a unique referrence number needed to claim the prize
13. Claiming the prize will be done via a unique reference number being sent to the winner - this unique reference number must be confirmed via a phone call to the Bill Plant Driving School's booking team on 0330 555 2254
14. The prize MUST be claimed via the Bill Plant Driving School bookings team on the number supplied - you CAN NOT go directly to a Bill Plant Driving Instructor to redeem your prize
15. You do not need to be taking lessons with a Bill Plant Driving Instructor to be entered into the competition's weekly prize draw
16. The prize lesson will not revoke your right to the 'Free' or to the '5 for £56 Selected UK Postcodes Only ' driving lesson deals
17. The prize lesson must be claimed within 90 days of Bill Plant Driving school posting the winners information on our facebook page.
18. Should a Bill Plant Driving Instructor not be currently available in the winner's area, the lifespan of the unique referrence number will be extended until a Bill Plant Driving Instructor becomes available in the winners location. The unique referrence number has no cash value, and no cash alternative is redeemable against Bill Plant Ltd in the event of driving lessons not being required by the winner. The unique referrence number may be passed to another by the winner at their sole discretion.
19. The unique referrence number may only be used once
20. In the event of any dispute regarding conduct, results and all other matters relating to this Competition, our decision will be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into
21. Bill Plant Limited is not liable in any way for any costs, expenses, damages, liability or injury arising out of or in any way connected with the competition or prize
22. In consideration of us agreeing to consider entrants to the Competition, you hereby grant and assign to Bill Plant Limited the entire copyright and other intellectual property rights in and/or arising from your entry and your involvement in the Competition (including, without limitation, all interviews, pictures, audio, audio-visual, whether your appearance is featured or incidental) in all media and technology (the "Products"), and where such Products are not in existence by way of present assignment of future assignation. You will do all such things reasonably required, in our opinion, to enable us to defend and enforce our rights in our Products, we shall be free to assign such rights to third parties
23. You hereby warrant that the information that you submit and/or distribute will not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or any other rights of any third party, and will not contain anything, which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, harassing or threatening and shall indemnify Bill Plant Limited for any loss, damage or liability arising in connection therewith. If relevant, we reserve the right, but not the obligation (and without limiting our rights under your warranty and indemnity above), to screen, filter and/or monitor information provided by you and to edit, refuse to distribute or remove the same
24. We cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the competition or as a result of accepting any prize. We are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrants or any other persons computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Competition
25. Winners may be requested to take part in promotional activity and we reserve the right to use the names of winners, their photographs and audio and/or visual recordings of them in any publicity
26. Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the individuals prior consent
27. The Competition Terms (unless otherwise expressly confirmed in writing by Bill Plant Limited) supersede all prior representations, agreements, negotiations or understandings (whether oral or in writing). Except as specifically set out herein, all conditions, warranties and representations expressed or implied by law are excluded. For the avoidance of doubt, no information of any nature about the Competition or the Prize or any of these Competition Terms should be relied upon unless confirmed in writing by Bill Plant Limited. The invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability of the whole or part of a Term or Condition does not affect or impair the continuation in force of the remainder of the Competition Terms
28. In the event that any provision of these Competition Terms are held to be illegal, invalid, void or otherwise unenforceable it shall be severed from the remaining provisions of these Competition Terms which shall continue in full force and effect
29. The failure to exercise or delay in exercising a right or remedy provided hereunder or by law does not constitute a waiver of the right or remedy or waiver of other rights or remedies
30. These Competition Terms are not intended to nor shall create any rights, entitlements, claims or benefits enforceable by any person that is not a party to them
31. The Competition and the Competition Terms will be governed by English law and the parties irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts