Online Driving Theory Lessons with Bill Plant Driving School
🏠Stay home and study for your Driving Theory Test with a DVSA-approved Driving Instructor from Bill Plant Driving School alongside all the online tools you need to pass your Theory Test, first time!
Prepare and study for your Theory Test online with a professionally trained Driving Instructor from Bill Plant Driving School. Courses available from £30 which includes all the necessary DVSA-approved online training materials (Mock Theory Questions & Hazard Perception Videos) via our online platform.
- DVSA-approved Online Theory Learning Materials
- DVSA-approved Hazard Perception Videos
- Unlimited Mock Theory & Hazard Perception Tests
- Professional Guidance & Support
- One-to-one Driving Instructor Tutoring
- One-to-one Driving Instructor Feedback
- Digital Only, No Classroom!
- Full Progress Monitoring
- Theory Test & Hazard Perception Readiness Score
Your Driving Instructor will go through all 14 key topics that you need to master to ace your Theory Test:
- Hazard Awareness
- Incidents, Accidents and Emergencies
- Motorway Rules
- Other Types of Vehicle
- Road and Traffic Signs
- Rules of the Road
- Safety and Your Vehicle
- Safety Margins
- Vehicle Handling
- Vehicle Loading
- Vulnerable Road Users
You will also be provided tips and professional guidance for the Hazard Perception part of the Test
The introductory session focuses on ensuring students develop a strong general understanding of what is required of them to succeed at both the Theory Test and Hazard Perception Test.
Subsequent lessons will involve going through all 14 key topics in sequence until they are all mastered, with practice and review sessions for both parts of the test.
Learners can choose to spend their free time out of the sessions practising on the online platform and have their Driving Instructor go through the areas and/or specific questions where they struggled with during the sessions.
This is not only available to pupils already learning to drive with a Bill Plant Driving School Instructor, but any learner driver looking to start or enhance their Theory knowledge.
|Introductory Hour||Theory + Feedback |
|Theory + Feedback PRO|
|The Introductory starter course includes:||The Theory + Feedback course includes:||The Theory + Feedback PRO course includes:|
|– Introductory Theory Test video conference lesson LIVE with a Bill Plant Driving School Instructor||– Introductory Theory Test video conference lesson LIVE with a Bill Plant Driving School Instructor||– Introductory Theory Test video conference lesson LIVE with a Bill Plant Driving School Instructor|
|– DVSA- Approved Online Training Materials including||– DVSA- Approved Online Training Materials including||– DVSA- Approved Online Training Materials including |
|– Further lessons and tuition are available, to be booked directly with your allocated Instructor||– 5 extra hours of Driving Instructor tuition and feedback||– 10 extra hours of Driving Instructor tuition and feedback|
|– Further lessons are available, to be booked directly with your allocated Instructor||– Further lessons are available, to be booked directly with your allocated Instructor|
|Available for £30||Available for £90||Available for £150|
- Every revision question from the DVSA – the people who set the test.
- Sit unlimited mock tests with interactive case studies.
- Read the DVSA explanations and links to the Highway Code to help you learn and understand the correct answers.
- Detailed progress monitor.
- Practise using over 700 high quality interactive video clips covering a variety of environments and road conditions to help prepare you for your test.
- Watch the DVSA introduction video and sample video clips.
- Sit unlimited mock tests using high quality video clips.
- Review each clip to improve your skills.
- Watch over 35 brand new video tutorials covering all the essential routines and manoeuvres that you may be tested on in your exam.
- Take the Safe Driver Test and see how likely you are to take the kinds of risks that lead to collisions.
Online Theory Lessons FAQs
The Introductory Lesson is £30, this includes the subscription to the Bill Plant Driving School & DTS Anytime Platform alongside an Introductory Theory Lesson with a Bill Plant Driving School Instructor via Video Conferencing
Subsequent lessons are £10 per hour, paid directly to the Instructor and can be paid per hour or in blocks of 5 or 10.
The Introductory Lesson and subscription to the Bill Plant Driving School & DTS Anytime Platform can be paid online at billplant.co.uk/pay or via over the phone via 0330 555 2254