Please note that whilst our in-car training courses are not currently operating due to Coronavirus, the first stage of all our Driving Instructor Training courses can be successfully completed online in the comfort of your own home!
By paying for a course in full you are guaranteed a position within our Training Academy for the remaining parts of your course, which will be scheduled once the in-car aspects of the courses resume.
Alternatively, payment plans are available for those looking to start their Driving Instructor Training through the online parts of the course. Subsequently, trainees can pay for the remaining in-car sections at a later agreed date.
In addition you will receive professional guidance and assistance from Bill Plant Driving School’s Training Support Team to help guide you through all the aspects relating to our courses.
We are proud to be the only ORDIT recognised training establishment in the UK that gives you the option to undertake intensive training to quickly become a Driving Instructor, with a residential course also available.
This course has been designed for those who wish to train in the shortest possible time to become a driving instructor. All of your 52 hours of Instructor Training (and optional 20 hours of free additional PDI Training) are conducted as in-car training with an ORDIT Trainer. On average, it takes a trainee 12-17 weeks to complete an Intensive Training Course.
Intensive in-car Instructor Training Locations:
- Ripon Instructor Training Academy at £995
- London at £995
- Birmingham and surrounding areas at £995
- Manchester at £995
How does our Intensive Training course work?
Part 1: We will send you all the training materials directly to you in the post, allowing you to study in your own time.
Part 2: We will give you 10 hours of in-car training delivered over 2 consecutive days.
Part 3: We will give you 42 hours of in-car training delivered over 5 consecutive days.
Intensive Training Timeline
Below is a typical timeline for a trainee, from making the decision to sign up to our Driving Instructor Training, to undertaking the various elements of the course, to thereafter choosing to become a PDI (Potential Driving Instructor) or an ADI (Approved Driving School):
Once you have done your 42 hours of Part 3 Training, you will then have the option to go on a trainee licence, if you do want to go down this route, we will give you an additional 20 hours of in-car training for free!
Start your journey to become a Qualified Driving Instructor by contacting a Recruitment Manager at Bill Plant. To discuss your interest in our Instructor Training either fill in the form or call 0330 555 2254.
Why Choose Bill Plant Driving School?
- The National Driving School of the Year 2019
- 20 hours additional FREE training when you join us on a PDI Licence
- All training in the comfort and style of one of our Volkswagen tuition vehicles.
- Flexible payment options are available – ask a member of our team.
- New and improved Instructor Training including the new Part 3 Exam.
- Instructor Training is available across the UK.
- 52 hours of in-car training with a fully qualified ORDIT instructor – that’s just £19 per hour.
- Join the Bill Plant franchise after graduating and receive a refund on your training fees!*
- Guaranteed Driving School Franchise upon qualifying – importantly not compulsory!
- Watch and read our Driving Instructor Training Testimonials