We are proud to be the only ORDIT recognised training establishment in the UK that gives you the option to undertake intensive training to quickly become a Driving Instructor, with a residential course also available.
This course has been designed for those who wish to train in the shortest possible time to become a driving instructor. All of your 52 hours of Instructor Training (and optional 20 hours of free additional PDI Training) are conducted as in-car training with an ORDIT Trainer. On average, it takes a trainee 12-17 weeks to complete an Intensive Training Course.
Intensive in-car Instructor Training Locations:
- Ripon Instructor Training Academy at £995
- London at £995
- Birmingham and surrounding areas at £995
- Manchester at £995
How does our Intensive Training course work?
Part 1: We will send you all the training materials directly to you in the post, allowing you to study in your own time.
Part 2: We will give you 10 hours of in-car training delivered over 2 consecutive days.
Part 3: We will give you 42 hours of in-car training delivered over 5 consecutive days.
Intensive Training Timeline
Below is a typical timeline for a trainee, from making the decision to sign up to our Driving Instructor Training, to undertaking the various elements of the course, to thereafter choosing to become a PDI (Potential Driving Instructor) or an ADI (Approved Driving School):
Once you have done your 42 hours of Part 3 Training, you will then have the option to go on a trainee licence, if you do want to go down this route, we will give you an additional 20 hours of in-car training for free!
Start your journey to become a Qualified Driving Instructor by contacting a Recruitment Manager at Bill Plant. To discuss your interest in our Instructor Training either fill in the form or call 0330 555 2254.
Why Choose Bill Plant Driving School?
- The National Driving School of the Year 2019
- 20 hours additional FREE training when you join us on a PDI Licence
- All training in the comfort and style of one of our Volkswagen tuition vehicles.
- Flexible payment options are available – ask a member of our team.
- New and improved Instructor Training including the new Part 3 Exam.
- Instructor Training is available across the UK.
- 52 hours of in-car training with a fully qualified ORDIT instructor – that’s just £19 per hour.
- Join the Bill Plant franchise after graduating and receive a refund on your training fees!*
- Guaranteed Driving School Franchise upon qualifying – importantly not compulsory!
- Watch and read our Driving Instructor Training Testimonials