Meet Peter Brabin our Head of Training who oversees all our Driving Instructor Training in our national ORDIT (Official Register of Driving Instructor Trainers) registered training establishment.
Watch the below profile video on Peter, detailing his experience within the business and his approach to ensure Bill Plant Driving School provide high-quality training across the thousands of individuals we train each year within Training Academy.
Peter has been with Bill Plant Driving School for over 14 years and is known to most Driving Instructors who graduate with us, whether they adopt a Bill Plant Driving Instructor Franchise or not. Throughout the process of training to become a driving instructor, Peter and his team are available to offer guidance and support to all levels of Instructor ability.
Peter started out with Bill Plant – the founder of the Driving School – and has watched the company grow from strength to strength over the decade and a half he has been with us regulating our Driving Instructor Training.
Training spaces available to become a driving instructor with Bill Plant Driving School:
- Take charge of your career and earn up to £40,000
- Flexible training options available:
- Intensive at our Driving Instructor Training Academy in Ripon: £995 – Including residential/accommodation in Ripon: £1,495
- Intensive in our Birmingham or London Hubs: £995
- Regional or Regional Intensive: £1,295
- Local: £1,495
- All with 52 hours of in-car training! Click to read why our training is in-car versus classroom
- Flexible payment options available including Direct Debit
- We will not tie you into a franchise after your training – it is entirely your choice to join our nationwide Driving School as a PDI or ADI.
Want to Know More on Driving Instructor Training?
If you have any other question on training to become a Driving Instructor with Bill Plant take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions or call 01765 643379 to speak to our friendly Recruitment Team and get your new career started.