With the major changes to the Part 3 Instructor Training test having come into effect at the end of December 2017, we now strongly recommend a Trainee PDI (Pink) Licence as an option to any trainee wanting to successfully pass their Part 3 test, as training with ‘live’ pupils has now become essential.
We strongly believe that a Trainee PDI Licence and Franchise is a positive step in passing your Part 3 test and becoming an ADI (Approved Driving Instructor).
Our straight forward offer to you:
- PDI Training – Become the best driving instructor you can be with Bill Plant Driving School. The mandatory 20 hours additional training is available FREE OF CHARGE for all PDI’s!
- Start Earning straight away! – On your PDI licence, alongside your training, you can offer tuition at our premium £27.50 (£29.50 for automatic) nationwide hourly lesson price. We’d recommend doing 20 hours per week and you could be receiving £539 in lesson income per week.
- Best Tuition Vehicle – VW Golf or VW T-Roc – We offer the best-in-class tuition car in the UK with our Volkswagen car fleet. You will take your PDI training, exam and be offering driving lessons in a high quality Volkswagen.
- Free pupil introduction service – We will provide you with pupils in your area free of charge. Payments are made directly from pupils to you and we take no proportion of your lesson fee – you keep what you earn!
- Join Bill Plant Driving School – We’ll give you the opportunity to join our driving school, where we’ll set you up in one of our Volkswagen’s with dual controls, alongside full insurance and roadside cover. Additionally, we’ll provide you full personalised marketing and dedicated Instructor Support for a standard weekly franchise fee (plus a one-off initial bond) Further information is available within our Instructor Franchise Pack – terms and conditions apply.
- Career progression – Upon qualifying as an ADI with Bill Plant Driving School, working 40 hours per week you can earn 794 per week, after fuel and our franchise fee.
Kick start your new career by contacting our team on 01765 643 374 or email email@example.com. Our trained advisors will be delighted to help you with any questions you may have to become a high-earning instructor with Bill Plant Driving School. We’ll look forward to hearing from you.