We are delighted to offer dedicated Driving Instructor Training in Scotland providing courses throughout the week and weekend for those that wish to train to become a qualified Driving Instructor.
Priced at £995 you will meet one of our ORDIT badged Trainers to undertake your 52 hours of Part 2 and Part 3 in-car Driving Instructor Training in Scotland.
If you would like more information regarding Intensive Driving Instructor Training with Bill Plant Driving School, contact us on the form provided and one of our Recruitment Managers will reply shortly with your FREE Driving Instructor Training Brochure.
– Intensive Driving Instructor Training. 52 hours of in-car training for Part 2 and Part 3 (and optional 20 hours of free PDI training.)
– ORDIT badged trainer – we use the best of the best!
– Train in Scotland in and around our training hub in Bathgate
– 7 days of training. 2 days for Part 2 and 5 days for Part 3
– Become qualified within 17 weeks (this includes the average test waiting time)
– Receive all the Part 1 theory literature and driving instructor handbook
– All of the above for just £995 (including VAT)
Start your journey to become a Qualified Driving Instructor by contacting a Recruitment Manager at Bill Plant. To discuss your interest in our Instructor Training either fill in the form or call 0330 555 2254.