We are delighted to offer a dedicated Birmingham Driving Instructor Training hub providing courses throughout the week and weekend for those that wish to train to become a qualified driving instructor.
Priced at just £1195 you will meet one of our ORDIT badged Trainers to undertake your 52 hours of Part 2 and Part 3 in-car training in Birmingham.
– Intensive driving instructor training. 52 hours of in-car training for Part 2 and Part 3 (and optional 20 hours of free PDI training.)
– ORDIT badged trainer – we use the best of the best!
– Train in Birmingham in and around the area of the test centre
– 7 days of training. 2 days for Part 2 and 5 days for Part 3
– Become qualified within 17 weeks (this includes the average test waiting time)
– Receive all the Part 1 theory literature and driving instructor handbook
– All of the above for just £1195 (including VAT)
Start your journey to become a Qualified Driving Instructor by contacting a Recruitment Manager at Bill Plant. To discuss your interest in our Instructor Training either fill in the form or call 0330 555 2254.