Please note that whilst our in-car training courses are not currently operating due to Coronavirus, the first stage of all our Driving Instructor Training courses can be successfully completed online in the comfort of your own home!
By paying for a course in full you are guaranteed a position within our Training Academy for the remaining parts of your course, which will be scheduled once the in-car aspects of the courses resume.
Alternatively, payment plans are available for those looking to start their Driving Instructor Training through the online parts of the course. Subsequently, trainees can pay for the remaining in-car sections at a later agreed date.
In addition you will receive professional guidance and assistance from Bill Plant Driving School’s Training Support Team to help guide you through all the aspects relating to our courses.
We are delighted to offer a dedicated Birmingham Driving Instructor Training hub providing courses throughout the week and weekend for those that wish to train to become a qualified driving instructor.
Priced at just £995 you will meet one of our ORDIT badged Trainers to undertake your 52 hours of Part 2 and Part 3 in-car training in Birmingham or surrounding areas.
– Intensive driving instructor training. 52 hours of in-car training for Part 2 and Part 3 (and optional 20 hours of free PDI training.)
– ORDIT badged trainer – we use the best of the best!
– Train in Birmingham and surrounding areas including Walsall
– 7 days of training. 2 days for Part 2 and 5 days for Part 3
– Become qualified within 17 weeks (this includes the average test waiting time)
– Receive all the Part 1 theory literature and driving instructor handbook
– All of the above for just £995 (including VAT)
Start your journey to become a Qualified Driving Instructor by contacting a Recruitment Manager at Bill Plant. To discuss your interest in our Instructor Training either fill in the form or call 0330 555 2254.