Training Support Admin Assistant
Location: Ripon, North Yorkshire
Salary: Competitive based upon experience
Job type: Full time (Monday to Friday, 8:30-17:30)
This new post requires a competent, IT literate Administration Assistant with an attention to detail to support our team. This is an excellent opportunity for an intelligent, organised team player who is looking for a role in a dynamic organisation.
Bill Plant Driving School:
Bill Plant Driving School is one of the UK’s largest providers for expert Driving Instructor Training nationwide! We train hundreds of new instructors each year to educate the next wave of learner drivers. With our headquarters based in Ripon, North Yorkshire, Bill Plant Driving School has a network of hundreds of DVSA registered Driving Instructors offering driving lessons across England, Scotland and Wales in market-leading Volkswagen tuition vehicles.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the whole Training Support team with day-to-day administration support.
- Update the CRM database, inputting data and contacts.
- Answer telephone queries and take messages.
- Deal with incoming and outgoing post in a timely manner.
- Attend meetings as required
- Perform other duties that the Head of Training Support may consider appropriate.
While every effort has been made to outline all the main duties and responsibilities of the post, a document such as this does not permit every item to be specified in detail. Also, the post holder may, from time to time, be asked to undertake other reasonable duties commensurate with the grade of this post.
- Candidates must be highly organised with an attention to detail and have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience of managing multiple tasks to deadlines and prioritising own workload.
- Experience of using databases.
- A proven ability in the use of a comprehensive range of IT software (including Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint) in the workplace:
- Competent with Microsoft Excel with experience of manipulating large amounts of data, data sorting, filtering, lookups, handling and converting data types.
- Competent with MS Word.
- Familiar with Office 365, SharePoint and working with cloud-based systems.
Educated to A Level or above and must have GCSE English and GCSE Maths to grade C or above.
Our office is in the rural City of Ripon and the nearest train station is a 15-20-minute drive away. Bus services are limited.
Good time management skills and the ability to organise, plan and prioritise on own initiative including when under pressure and meeting deadlines
Ability to work flexibly and enthusiastically as part of a team.
Ability to communicate with a variety of people in a friendly, professional, and confident manner
Be tactful, patient and diplomatic and maintain a sensitive approach towards colleagues and customers, mindful of confidentiality and discriminatory practices
Willingness to work flexible hours when required to meet work demands
To apply please email [email protected] with a covering letter, your salary requirements and CV.