Bill Plant Driving School was established in 2001 and was voted the 2019-2020 National Driving School of the Year at the Intelligent Instructor awards. With its headquarters based in Ripon, North Yorkshire, Bill Plant Driving School has a network of hundreds of DVSA registered Driving Instructors offering driving lessons across England, Scotland and Wales in market-leading Volkswagen tuition vehicles.
As part of its offering, Bill Plant Driving School operates a nationwide Driving Instructor Training Academy, providing Driving Instructor Training packages to those seeking to become Qualified Driving Instructors. Bill Plant Driving School is seeking to increase the recruitment of new Driving Instructor trainees due to significant demand for both driving lessons and Driving Instructor Training, by hiring an experienced Recruitment Manager to the team.
Recruitment Manager Duties and Responsibilities
- Introduce the business to potential candidates and build a strong rapport with them via phone and email channels
Upon initial enquiry, Recruitment Managers must make an ongoing effort to respond to candidates as quickly and as professionally as possible. Team members must carefully process the candidate’s questions and subsequently answer them by following a set protocol depending on both their initial query and following responses. On all inbound and outbound calls, Recruitment Managers must ensure a good professional relationship is maintained.
- Promote Driving Instructor Training course options to eligible candidates
Bill Plant Driving School operates a range of Driving Instructor Training products across the UK.Recruitment Managers musttake a sales-oriented approach to manage all serviceable enquiries to deliver new trainee Driving Instructors. Team members should sell the benefits of each product and look to identify certain buying signals from candidates, in order to close to the sale, whilst providing accurate information over the phone and by email.
- Manage a pipeline of both new incoming enquiries and existing Driving Instructor Training leads, from initial application through to the purchasing of Driving Instructor Training courses
Recruitment Managers should accurately and diligently manage their pipeline stages for those seeking to become a Driving Instructor to maximise sales volumes. Team members should seek to manage objections and thereafter process candidates through to point of sale, whilst maintaining and updating the CRM system with complete and accurate data at all times. No cold calling is required.
- Take payments for candidates who sign up to Bill Plant Driving School’s Driving Instructor Training Courses
Recruitment Managers must process payments for successful candidates over the phone using online payment gateways. Team members must add the relevant training and payment information to the CRM system, prior to closing off sales.
- Maintain strong relationships with other departments within the business
Recruitment Managers should constructively work with other departments to ensure operational efficiencies. For instance, team members will provide candidates with special offers and promotional deals in line with those outlined by the Marketing Department and Operations Director.
Recruitment Manager Skills and Qualifications
Candidates that are sought after for this role should have experience working within a Sales environment and have several or all the following skills and qualifications:
- Between 1-3 years Recruitment or Sales experience
- Proven track record of working and succeeding in a high-pressured sales environment
- Excellent communication and listening skills, with a strong ability to build quick rapports over the telephone with potential candidates
- Self-motivated and target driven, with a strong desire to achieve sales objectives
- Enjoys working both individually and as part of a team. A confident individual who is able to close sales, whilst also being a supportive and flexible team player
- Well organised and computer literate, with previous experience using CRM systems for pipeline building.
- Strong Microsoft office skills
- Holds a full UK Driving Licence
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter, your salary requirements and CV.