Location: Ripon, North Yorkshire
Salary: Competitive based upon experience
Job type: Full time
Deadline: 30th October 2020
Bill Plant Driving School was established in 2001 and is the current holder of the Intelligent Instructor’s – National Driving School of the Year award. With its headquarters based in Ripon, North Yorkshire, Bill Plant Driving School has a network of hundreds of DVSA registered Driving Instructors offering driving lessons across England, Scotland and Wales in market-leading Volkswagen tuition vehicles.
Recruitment Manager (Telesales) required preferably with B2C telesales experience, however wider telesales experience will be acceptable.
The Recruitment Manager will be responsible for managing qualified leads into the business and successfully selling a range of training products to the general public. 50-100 outbound calls expected as a minimum per day.
The successful Recruitment Manager will have:
- Experience working in a telesales environment
- Proven ability to hit and exceed sales targets
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- The motivation to sell intelligently
- Experience with sales CRM software and demonstrate the ability to “pipeline” their customer base
- Ability to quickly pick up product information and inform customers
- An understanding of Microsoft Office and a good level of computer literacy
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter, your salary requirements and CV.