Colour our Car Competition!
🎨👍 With lockdown now extended and schools only re-opening at the earliest in June, we thought we’d do the same with our Colour our Car Competition. Entries now accepted until midnight on 1st June 2020. Good luck!
Welcome to the Bill Plant Driving School ‘Colour our Car’ Competition, open for all school age children in the UK. Please follow the below instructions on how to take part, enter and potentially see your design come to life with an actual car wrap.
Prizes for all age groups including friends & family driving lesson gift vouchers, their design on a t-shirt and Bill Plant Driving School reusable drink holders. Entries close 1st June 2020!
How to submit!
Download the blank designs by clicking here. Please email or scan your photos or submit a media file of your coloured in submission – all 4 pages (both sides, the back and top) – to email@example.com. Only coloured in pages / files are valid. Add the designer’s name, location and age.
Hints and suggestions
– Potentially add our website (billplant.co.uk) and phone number 0330 555 2254
– We like our “National Driving School of the Year 2019” award / trophy 🏆
– Adults can take part, but only for fun–they cannot win the competition or any of the associated prizes.
– No need to include our famous Bill Plant Driving School “L plate” top box!
Prize Age groups:
– 3 to 5
– 6 to 8
– 9 to 11
– 12 to 16
Examples of our current car design
Bill Plant Driving School “Colour our Car” Terms and Conditions
How to participate.
- Download a colouring in sheet our website.
- Print the sheet on A4 or even A3 size or edit / colour in via your computer
- Colour it in using whatever method you like (crayons or digitally).
- Complete all the colouring in sheets, so we have all sides of the Bill Plant Driving School car.
- Email photos, scanned sheets or the image file to firstname.lastname@example.org including your name, town/city and age.
- Please feel free to post a photo of your entry on social media and tag us on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter with the #billplantdrivingschool hashtag.
- All entries received by 1st June 2020 will be reviewed by 3 judges (Bill Plant, our Marketing Director and our Head of Training) at Bill Plant Driving School HQ in Ripon, Yorkshire.
- The winner will be contacted by
31st August 2020. Update: Due to the extended COVID-19 restrictions we have decided to delay the Colour our Car winner announcement until Spring 2021. We have received all the applications and will be in touch at the beginning of the New Year!
- The winner’s design will be made in production via our partners FastSigns Manchester. We will go to the winner’s house, or Bill Plant Driving School’s Head Office in Ripon, for an unveiling and drive them around their home town, in their designed Bill Plant Driving School car!
- Winners will be notified via the contact details of the participating entry.
- Other prizes will be awarded within all ages groups.
- The winning artwork will be posted online with the winners first name and age only.
Terms & conditions.
- Entrants will require permission from an adult or legal guardian, and will have to provide the following information: Full name of the child, Town/City and age of the child.
- This competition is only open to school age children.
- The competition ends 1st June 2020.
- Open to UK residents only.
- One entry per person.
- Adults can participate for fun but will not be eligible to win the prize(s).
- By submitting an entry into the competition you give Bill Plant Driving School permission to publish your artwork.
- By submitting an entry into the competition you give photo and video consent to Bill Plant Driving School for marketing activity, should your design be selected as the winning design. The can be declined when selected but another participant will be chosen as the winner.
- The first name and age only will be published in our marketing with the winning entry.
- We take no responsibility for entries undelivered for any technical reason.
- The prize(s) cannot be exchanged, transferred or redeemed for cash.